1. Open and log in to the official lumiproxy website
2. Click Get Proxy button in the toolbar
3. Enter the username, password, product type, and remarks, and click Confirm
4. Select the account you just created and set up a random session. Fill in the quantity to be extracted, generate and save the information.
Find the network proxy Settings
Apple button > System Preferences > Network > Advanced
Click on the Apple logo (upper left corner)
1. Click on "System Preferences"
2. Click "Network"
Set up and use a proxy server
Proxy > SOCKS Proxy > Local Proxy Address and Port > OK > Application
1. Select the proxies TAB
2. Select "SOCKS Proxy"
3.Fill in your local proxy address and port
The proxy succeeds after the previous steps are complete