1. Open SwitchyOmega's Options.
2.Click on New profile.
3. Type in a Profile name.
4. Choose Proxy Profile type and click Create.
5. Change the protocol to HTTP.
6. Under Serserver, enter the code for the data center agent you purchased from us. Fill in the proxy IP or hostname.
7. Next, click the Lock button on the right.
8. After that, fill in your Username and Password. For Residential Proxies, don't forget to add customer-before your given username.
9. Click Save changes.
10. Click Apply changes.
11. For the final step, click on the SwitchyOmega extension icon and choose your newly configured proxy.